JA Fighting Frizz
Summer may be winding down but unfortunately, frizzy hair is here to stay. If you are constantly dealing with frizz, this post is for you!We’re sharing our best anti-frizz secrets and a few tips and tricks from our top stylists to help you battle the frizz once and for all and give your hair that “smooth transition” for Fall.
Which products are known for helping tame the frizz?
- Daily, try incorporating R+Co – FOIL Frizz Static Control Spray into your haircare routine! It’s a weightless spray that works great on dry hair. It adds moisture and shine that will leave your hair shiny and smooth throughout your busy day.
- Twice a week, skip the shampoo and only use conditioner in your hair. Living Proof – No Frizz is a great lightweight conditioner that detangles, conditions and fights frizz.
- Once a week, use a hydrating mask! LASIO – Keratin Treatment is a great one to start with because it is known as a restorative hair treatment. It tames curls, eliminates frizz, reduces blow-dry time and adds shine by restoring the keratin found naturally in your hair.
- Use a silk pillowcase Like Slip Pillowcases. They are made using slip silk. The Hollywood-approved product provides the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness and durability. They also have hair accessories, sleep masks and robes. So, you can fight frizz all day and night!
What are some tricks to taming frizz without using an extra product in my hair?
- Use a Sulphate-free shampoo. Sulphates strip the natural oils from your scalp which often lead to dry brittle hair which results in frizz. There are a lot of brands that offer this, so just find the one that works well for you.
- Never EVER skip conditioner. Conditioning your hair is the first step to achieving smooth locks.
- Concentrate on the ends of your hair when conditioning. This will ensure your hair isn’t being weighed down and producing too much oil at the scalp.
- Avoid hairsprays that contain alcohol. Alcohol will suck the moisture out of your hair and cause more frizz.
Still struggling to fight your frizz? Make an appointment for a smoothing hair or conditioning treatment today and our talented stylists will join the fight for smooth hair alongside you!
For one stop shopping with all of your favourite brands in one place visit our online store here!